HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation — degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time — amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio — ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.